December 4, 2008
Crazy Life
Okay, so I have been terrible about updating my blog lately, but I do have an excuse... The semester is winding down and I am ridiculously busy. As of right now, there are only six more days until it is over. I have been at the library any chance I get, trying to get all of the papers and assignments finished which I have just so happened to procrastinate. Most of my work is due by Wednesday, which means, Thursday and Friday will be EASY, let's hope at least. I do plan to do a mega update when I get a chance. But, that chance has yet to come. Wish me luck with my final projects and exams! Hopefully I can make it through this next week without going crazy! And good luck to all the rest of you out there who are going through the same thing! Isn't college just great?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck, Kami!
You can do it Kami, you are smart. We are excited to see you next week.Love Mom and Dad
Good luck this week! Only one semester left, right? :)
Post a Comment